Saturday 23 July 2016

Pokemon known to disguise itself as Pikachu to be loved!

You read it folks! Before you get to the conclusion that I'm lying, it's the solid truth. Apparently recently it's been revealed (their designs) in a Japanese magazine. It's name, (Mimikyuu), means mimic. It's entire body is in a pikachu-like cloth to transform into a Pikachu to be caught and loved like any Pikachu, because let's be honest here, Pikachu is really cute, and we love him. To be honest I found Mimikyuu adorable; this is my opinion, if you disagree, that's fine because everyone has their opinion.

  

The picture above is really cute and sweet to me, I mean...look Pikachu is giving Mimikyuu flowers to be friends! Mimikyuu is a ghost and fairy type, however all it's other traits are unknown! Hope you enjoyed reading this, I enjoyed writing this, hoping Mimikyuu will be loved as much as I love it (don't know what gender Mimikyuu is).

By the way, I don't own any of these pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment