Tuesday 26 July 2016

Illuminati

The Illuminati is a touchy, not talkative subject. It's known among many to be a secret organisation contrasting in acts unknown to us. But the real question is, does it exist? Or is it just something we made up to frighten children into believing lies into not joining any secret society? Apparently the Illuminati was first discovered in 1776, the year in which anyone could believe anything they are told. Also, they were gullible in believing the Illuminati's hidden beliefs in which are quite questionable to us. However, to them, they understand, and don't know any better. Is the Illuminati dangerous? No, they weren't. With the information I have described I say as if they were bad people. They existed to protect themselves, not to calculate bad intentions. The members of the Illuminati were very intelligent and respected scientists, philosophers and thinkers. I have gathered this information from a smart, efficient source. By the way, I don't know for sure if this information is correct, but I tried and I'm interested with this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment