Saturday 25 July 2015

All About Me

Bonjour! Ciao! Maisy here! I'm going to tell you all about myself!

First I'll tell you what I look like! I have icy eyes, (considered to be unusual), I have brown hair and I'd like to wear gothic clothes.

I like Reading, Writing, (my mam and grandma think I'm really talented at how I write), playing games and coming up with theories of my own.

I love chicken as my favourite food and tea is my favourite drink because I feel calm and it warm's my soul.

I like Science, English, Drama and Art (I love getting the chance to enhance my skills by drawing, or trying different methods, for example painting).

I love Rock, but I also enjoy listening to Pop songs. My favourite band is Skillet.

In the future, I wish to be a famous Author for the stories I have written, it has always been my dream to be known for something I love to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment